1. Name and contact details of the party responsible for processing
Weingut Winter GbR and Stefan Winter GmbH,
Heilgebaumstr. 34, 67596 Dittelsheim, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)6244 7446
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.purewinter.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby collected without your intervention, and it is stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we will use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. For this it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, so that we know who the request came from and so will be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
• The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
• The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be stored by us to complete your request.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• you have given express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• a legal obligation exists to disclose information pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information which depend in each case on the specifically used end device is stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity as a result thereof.
In addition to this, in order to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been on our website and what inputs and settings you made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by the cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most of the browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website (see No. 5). These cookies allow us to automatically recognize when you visit our website again that you have already visited our website. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website
5. Social media plug-ins
On our website, we use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook and Instagram on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make our companies better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the compliance with privacy policies of their operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses social media plug-ins from Facebook to personalize the use thereof. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you visit a page of our web presence that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by Facebook and integrated by it into the website.
By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our web presence, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign the visit to our website to your Facebook account.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made design Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. in order to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website also uses so-called social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser connects directly to Instagram’s servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser and integrated into the webpage by Instagram. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can instantly associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also sent directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information will also be posted on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly relate the data collected through our website to your Instagram account, you will need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
7. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details thereof;
• to immediately demand the correction of incorrect personal data stored or the completion thereof pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data held by us, except where for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, the processing is required pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you and their processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need these data to assert, exercise or defend of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
• to revoke your once given consent at any time pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company location.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be processed by us without you stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com